Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sh*t! I did it again...

The dream of any software engineer would be to spend the weekdays working less than 8 hours a day and have a blast during the weekends.

Alas! This weekend is a complete sh*t (as if all other weekends are great). This is how I typically spend my weekend and am sure is the case with many bachelor software engineers.

Sat:
11am: Wake up
11:30am: Thinking of brushing my teeth but there's a nice movie is Star Movies
11:50am: Advertisement. Dammit! Okay, will brush.
12pm: Munch on something while watching that movie. Wait, ftv is showing 'photographers', interesting programme! To learn photography, that is!
1pm: Lie on the bed, doze off reading a novel/magazine while also watching TV. The programme 'Megastructures' is awesome! It even beats 'photographers'. What happened to the movie? God knows.
4pm: Wake up realizing that I'm yet to take bath. Watch some Sun TV or some other regional crap
6pm: Get ready to take bath. Switch on the geyser.
6:15pm: Promptly switch off the geyser
7pm: Gosh, I haven't had anything since morning. Let me take bath. Water is cold now.
7:30pm: Not knowing where to have food just gaze around the town in my car (or motorbike).
9:30pm: Back home heavily filled
10pm: Do some soul searching by watching some more AXN (Poorman's!), SS Music, and some Animal planet/Nat Geo stuff.
2am: Worry why I don't get to bed early.
3am: Doze off after forcefully switching off darn the tubelight.

Sun: (It's already sunday in my previous post!)
Worse than Saturday. Get up even late. Call up my friend to see if he wishes to go out. A much lazier bum than me, he wants to sleep. I curse myself and decide to "freak out". Not knowing where to hang out, my car automatically cruises towards office. Play some pool, argue with people in Orkut, haggle with the credit card company over late payment charges, and update this blog at such an unearthly hour! Sh*t, I did it again. I'm sick of it.

1 comment:

Chivukula Ramya said...

That's how life is even after wedding.. no Worries.. :-)).. Prob this is what is called "Freak Out" and not "S**t"