Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Resolutions - 2007

2006, for me, has been a particularly indisciplined year. So, I've framed a bunch of resolutions that I'm aiming to follow resolutely. Here I'm, presenting my 12 point resolution.

1. Wake up before 7.30 am everyday, including weekends. I get a quota of 10 days in the entire year, when I can get up later than half-past-seven.
2. Cut down my waist size to my previous best of 28 inches. I shall weigh exactly 60 kilograms on 31-Dec-2007.
3. Give my bike for servicing.
4. Start investing. Target: 1 lakh in shares and MFs by Dec-2007.
5. Aim for less than 1 accident per quarter in my car.
6. Work only 40 hrs/week. No more, no less. This includes time spent on meetings and conferences.
7. Deliver my deliverables ahead of schedule.
8. Update my blog at least once every 10 days.
9. Become PMP certified.
10. Move to a new house that has a kitchen and then cook at least 1 meal a day.
11. Start working at office before 9.30am everyday and wind-up before 6:30pm.
12. Play some sport - volley ball or cricket (Pool and foosball don't count) - everyday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are u following shiva.. inda quarter mudikkardukulley invest pantiya?